Materials Cycle Counter - 1st Shift - Anderson, SC (B)
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Cycle Counter position’s primary responsibility is to work to efficiently to conduct inventory counts and ensure accuracy.
- Will follow instructions to safely complete tasks in most efficient manner
- Perform inventory bulk counts for certain parts identified and provide the numbers to the planning team.
- Perform data entry as required to ensure all transactions are entered.
- Ensure appropriate management levels are aware of inventory problems and that corrective measures are implemented as directed
- Participate an assist in quarterly and annual physical inventory if needed
- Must know how to present information and respond to questions from managers
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- At least 1 year of experience in a manufacturing environment in distribution or warehouse environment with a focus on inventory management
- MRP/ERP experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft business applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Previous experience utilizing lean manufacturing tools and techniques preferred
- JD Edwards or SAP experience preferred