Materials Launch Team- 1st Shift- Springfield, TN (P)
Materials Launch Team 192530 M-F 6:00a-2:30p
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Launch Team members provide support throughout the Assembly department by serving in a capacity to test newly established processes for validity and then training team members in those processes once validated.
- Launch Team members are focused on excellence that results in producing the highest quality products, on time, that meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Launch Team members
follow EMS guidelines in their work and serve as role models for fellow
This position is filled through the interview process. Candidates are selected based upon skill and ability, not seniority alone.
QUALIFICATIONS AND BASIC SKILLS:
- Experience in a light industrial or manufacturing environment
- Skills proficiency documented on the Skills Matrix
- Must maintain an attendance points level of +4 or higher
- Zero disciplinary actions for any reason
- EMS Yellow Gear Certification or lean manufacturing certification equivalent
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Able to be a team player and meet deadlines
- Able to work with insulation, air tools and other hand tools necessary to perform position
- Able to perform basic troubleshooting
- Able to bend, stoop, grip, reach and lift 40 lbs. on a repetitive basis
- Able to stand for 8 or more hours per day