Materials Operations Supervisor
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Materials Operations Supervisor’s primary responsibility is to supervise the day-to-day activities of the Material Delivery and Order Staging. You will be responsible to ensure that the Materials Key Performance Indicators are consistently met and be responsible for reporting work orders status and part shortages. You will assist in addressing infrastructure/equipment issues which include but is not limited to; RFI scanning maintenance, racking, powered industrial equipment, computer systems, WMS and RF devices and network associated with the operation, as well as ensuring full compliance with all safety, quality and housekeeping policies. You will work to ensure all daily productivity and inventory goals are achieved by planning work schedules and assignments to meet production and quality goals by enforcing all company policies and procedures to create a safe, secure, clean, and productive work environment.
- Keep current on all daily processes and activities, act responsibly for all housekeeping related events and collaborate with Team lead, leads and/or associates to solve work-related problems
- Manage expenses to result in compliance with fiscal period budget and participate in all internal/corporate audits
- Cross-train/mentor associates and Team Leads as needed and ensures all new associates receive the necessary safety and procedural training before being assigned to activities and that training of new or revised procedures is done in a timely manner and is documented correctly
- Maintain/analyze KPI and production tools to monitor the facility performance, maintain inventory accuracy and material handling quality goals as well as manage the process to dispose of expired or damaged products and adjust as necessary to achieve set goals
- Responsible to administer the annual performance review process and monitor/evaluate associates’ performance to ensure goals are being met all while maintaining employee moral through active listening, conflict resolution using effective leadership skills
- Develop departmental/cross-functional team and provide direction for most efficient flow of work and act as primary resource to address employee related tasks/issues as well as the designated backup for other Materials Operations Supervisors
- Maintain compliance with all Company policies in ISO manuals, drive and implement lean principles into the demand flow process on a continuous basis and keep current on all Company procedures, policies and objectives
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You can quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- You are open to opportunity and can see the bigger picture, keeping consumers and colleagues front of mind as you embrace the opportunities that our diversity offers.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Associates Degree required (Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent work experience)
- 3-5 years warehouse and/or distribution experience
- Two years supervisory experience
- Experienced in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Communicator, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience and knowledge of supply chain inventory, receiving and shipping activities
- Knowledge of JD Edwards, and WMS preferred