Materials Planner II
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
In this role you will manage the maintenance of all raw material requirements to produce a functional final assembly schedule to support 100% customer fill rate with support for purchased requirements for Service. Provide support to maintain minimum inventory levels without disrupting production support.
- Download, review and maintain production requirements of raw materials to support production requirements of finished goods
- Review daily order entry activity and initiate appropriate action for materials support
- Communicate with in-house product planning personnel and operation planning to fulfill customer demands plus communicate any deviation from schedule to the operation
- Develop and implement daily scheduling
- Maintain and track factory performance to schedule volume, mix and pilots while also maintaining obsolete finished goods inventory to a minimum
- Responsible for all replacement parts processing and periodic cycle counts of inventory
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- BA or BS in a field relevant to manufacturing (operations planning) is required or equivalent on-the-job training.
- Three years of experience in manufacturing (operations planning) environment is preferred
PICS certification is a plus
- Proficiency with general office technology and Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word)
- Must be knowledgeable in AS400 (Mapics) system and SAP