ME Project Leader
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
In this role you will lead the industrialization of our new products at our plant in
Springfield, TN. You will champion and
launch new manufacturing processes, equipment and automations that support those
products. The successful candidate will
be a technical leader, fostering collaboration and team building while
upholding the organization’s core values. You will be responsible for on time
and on budget delivery of all projects that meet objectives.
- Industrialize New Products, according to Electrolux product creation procedures
- Lead PFMEA, DFM and take care of Man. Eng. deliverables for new Product Projects.
- Align with Group ME Architecture team on Architecture roadmap.
- Drive specific manufacturing engineering projects.
- Analyze production capacity, develop plan to shape manufacturing set-up according to strategy.
- Lead production feasibility analysis in virtual environments and ensure implementation of digital manufacturing solution
- Research and facilitate innovative solutions for smart and optimal manufacturing processes
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You love to explore new ideas and drive continuous improvement, not only to do your best work but to develop your capabilities and acquire new skills.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Engineering University degree (Bachelor or Master)
- 7+ years’ experience working in a manufacturing environment
- 3+ years’ experience in manufacturing process design and startup
- Experience with industrial equipment, knowledge of robotic automatic equipment and of process control systems
- Strong communication skills, problem solving skills and experience leading cross functional teams