ME Project Leader
You are not afraid to explore new ways of thinking.
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Have you ever wondered what the smart home of the future could be like?
Watch this video about Electrolux’s take on what a fully connected smart home could offer the consumer:
ME Project Leader, Central Engineering Satu-Mare
You are part of an international team of experts.
• Good analytical and methodical problem solving skills;
• Ability to work in multicultural teams;
• Goal-oriented, persevering, focused on quality;
• Familiar with available digital solutions;
• Friendly personality, open for cooperation with other people;
• Willingness to travel.
• Technical University degree;
• At least 2-3 years of experience with household appliances production or design;
• Experience in project management and new product introduction;
• Experience in industrial engineering activities;
• Knowledge of safety rules related to machinery;
• Knowledge of relevant standards and norms for process and product;
• Fluent in Romanian and English.
Responsabilities you will be having
• Drive industrialization of New Products according to Electrolux procedures. Interface with • R&D, Quality and Plants for manufacturability analysis;
• Define and follow up the Project Industrialization plan with timing and investments;
• Drive specific Manufacturing Engineering projects;
• Preparation of technical specifications for equipment, including safety, environmental and energy saving requirements;
• Supervise equipment installation in cooperation with Plant Manufacturing Engineering;
• Analyze production capacity, shape manufacturing set-up according to strategy;
• Perform feasibility studies on new plants set-up;
• Contribute to increase of automation level in factories preparing and running automation projects;
• Support efficiency and improvement programs, in cooperation with Plant Manufacturing Engineering.
Teodora Pop: Teodora-patricia.pop@Electrolux.com