Mechanical Design Engineer
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not
just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse
perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our
values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on
@lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
To our R&D world we are looking for a talented individual with high motivation and strong attitude towards continuous improvement, who is willing to face the challenge as Engineer Mechanic, focused on plastic moulded user interface parts.
Your main taks:
• Support ramp-up of Product Development projects.
• Ensure new variants introduction.
• Input for bill of material (BOM).
• Provide technical support to factory on product related issues (aesthetic components).
• Conduct returned component evaluation and root cause analysis leading to development of design solutions to reduce product field failures.
• Support the LCC actions/projects.
• Build the action plan (team, budget, test plan, verification & time).
• Lead the DM efficiency & Quality improvement actions/projects according to target (cost, quality & time).
• Working in the project teams lead by Project Leaders
• Collaborate with Purchasing, Engineering and supplier to get the sample component for validation and approval
• Provide benchmarking analysis of competitors products on technical & cost level.
• Bachelor/Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
• Knowledge about Quality tools (FMEA)
• Knowledge of mechanical component development and design.
• Structured engineering approach.
• Knowledge of CAE, CAD (Catia).
• Knowledge of PLM (Teamcenter) and Adobe Illustrator is appreciated.
• Experience in Product Development in the home-appliances business area is appreciated.
• Experience in an international organization/company is appreciated.
• Knowledge of the main manufacturing processes and assembling is appreciated.
• Fluent Polish and English.
• Great atmosphere.
• Interesting job and challenging tasks.
• Really international environment and work in multicultural team.
• Opportunity to use foreign languages at work.
• Work in a friendly environment in Swedish organizational culture.
• Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange.
• Opportunity to develop your career on local and global level working in Poland.
• Attractive benefit package.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.