Satu Mare, Romania
Enter the world of an international organization and discover our R&D team!
REGULAR DAY AT WORK
Your key responsibility will be to design, develop and validate innovative technological solutions for new products/modules/systems and current product improvements by generation, evaluation, analysis, development and validation of technology component and system design concepts for Food Preparation across all the regions.
Your tasks will include:
• Drive the execution of module development project/activities to deliver Technology Roadmap, according to modularization guidelines of subsystems and fulfilling Consumer Needs
• Identify and define requirements specification, and validate functionality, performance and reliability, taking care of manufacturability, quality and safety requirements to meet the specified function/features, quality and cost targets;
• Application of formal evaluation methodologies for test and validation of technology modules, components and subsystems
• Develop detailed design and test specifications to meet the specified function/features, quality and cost targets
• Create design options to meet design specifications, manufacturing processes and assembly requirements
• Participate in system and subsystem reviews and in global Technology projects
• Follow up the introduction of new technologies into products
• Support all Electrolux Functions with expertise and competence in cooking product and for quality improvement and cost reduction activities.
• Good communicator. You build productive relationships within and outside of own team.
• Precise. You have an eye for detail and make things right.
• Constantly learning. You broaden competence in your own area by improving your skills.
• Autonomous. You perform well with moderate guidance and direction in own area of knowledge
• Structured. You are able to prioritize and organize your own work to deliver to agreed deadlines.
• Results oriented. You identify and solve problems by generating possible solutions
• Analytical. You display an analytical approach in standard procedures.
• Open to travel if need.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Min Bachelor degree or equivalent in Engineering (preferably with mechanical background)
• Min 3 years of experience in mechanical component development, system development and design
• Structured engineering approach
• CAD-knowledge (Catia preferred), we are open to candidates who know other relevant software
• Fluent English language (due to cross factory projects)
• Romanian is mandatory
The below would be an advantage:
• Basic knowledge of electric and gas safety
• Knowledge of manufacturing processes
• ISO 9001 (Quality Management)
• ISO 14001 (Environmental Standards)
Kindly provide your CV in English.