Forlì, Italy. permanent
Make ideas come to life. Globally.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in our Food Preparation R&D Europe in Forlì with the opportunity to develop mechanical drawings for home appliances and manage Bom creation.
We are looking for a Mechanical Design professional to develop mechanical drawings for home appliances and manage Bom creation.
Your main tasks:
• Create and validate mechanical components / system taking care of its design and development (technical specification, functionality, reliability, manufacturability, safety etc.).
• Develop detailed mechanical design and support test specifications to product level validation
• Create mechanical design options to meet design specifications, manufacturing processes and assembly requirements.
• Analysis of technical solutions with/to suppliers.
• Supply all technical input for product literature, BOM, labels, technical manuals, etc.
• Technical High School Diploma (Mechanical)
• Min 2 years working in Mechanical Design role
• Knowledge in 2D/3D design tool (CATIA V5 preferred) and Adobe Illustrator
• Knowledge in the main manufacturing processes (metal forming, injection moulding, die casting) and assembling
• knowledge in mechanical components and systems design, development and industrialization (in mass production companies preferred)
• Experience in the main manufacturing processes (metal forming, injection moulding, die casting and assembling) preferable
• Required languages: Fluent English written and spoken; Italian is considered a plus
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/649881a8-78d7-48bc-b692-4b6ccc70b6b9
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.