Join our Group R&D Fabric Care
We are after a Mechanical Engineer to be part of the team!
In this team the goal is to apply new technology solutions to develop new products/modules/systems, to improve current products by generation, evaluation, analysis and development of new design concepts.
Your responsibilities at a glimpse:
• Create and validate mechanical components / system taking care of its design and development (technical specification, functionality, reliability, manufacturability, safety etc.);
• Drive the execution of mechanical development project/activities;
• Develop detailed mechanical design and support test specifications to product level validation;
• In cooperation with the laboratories, test and evaluate mechanical designs and concepts to meet the specified functionality/features, quality and cost targets
• Develop designs & system and validate through calculation / simulation modelling (CAE, MBD) and prototype/experimental testing;
• In line with standardization & modularization guideline participate in system/module/platform/architecture definition and its reviews;
• Participate in supplier evaluation and selection;
• Monitor and commission changes to plant and systems (PLM, …) and support part/product approval;
• Supply all technical input for product literature, BOM, labels, technical manuals, etc.;
•Mechanical Engineering, Master degree;
•Previous experience in components/systems development (3 - 5 ys);
•FMEA Analysis, nice to have.
• International. You are used to a global environment with colleagues all over the world.
• Great listener and communicator. You will join a truly global team and work with other Electrolux offices around the world on a daily basis – therefore these attributes are key for making projects run smoothly.
• Proactive. You are keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability. You are self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook.
• Creative. Willing to keep technical background always up-to-date, commitment to technical excellence.
• Invest to build relationships and collaborative leadership.
• Teamwork oriented. In this role cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should be comfortable in dealing with people with different backgrounds and responsibility, valuing and leading team work approach.
Please forward your CV in english.