Mechanical Engineer – 6 month internship program
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
For our R&D world, we are looking for a talented person with a strong motivation and a strong attitude to continuous improvement, who is ready to take on the challenge as a Mechanical Engineer, focused on metal stamping and plastic moulded parts. We are using the latest prototyping technologies (3D printers, CNC milling, CNC laser) to implement every good idea.
Your main tasks:
• Supporting actions increasing the quality of the final product
• Supporting actions related to product cost reduction
• Supporting projects implementing new products and / or new technologies
• Collaborating with suppliers to optimize product and process
• Component evaluation and measurement
• Prototyping including 3D printing
• Student or graduate of mechanical engineering or similar
• Availability minimum 30 hours per week
• Practical knowledge of 2D, 3D CAD programs (Catia or others)
• Practical knowledge of MS Office
• Knowledge of the English language at the communicative level
• Fluent knowledge of the Polish language
• Manual work skills in the workshop / prototype workshop
• The ability of an analytical approach to solving technical problems
• Ability to perform measurements with a caliper
• Work in an international environment of experienced engineers
• Possibility to implement your own projects (3D printing, CNC milling machine, Laser)
• Possibility to understand all processes in the production company
• Learning programs Catia, TeamCenter, and other.
• Training in project management in a corporation based on the MS Project or excel.
• FEM calculation training.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.