Mechanical Lab Development Engineer
Porcia, Italy – permanent
Make ideas come to life, globally.
At Electrolux, we are on a journey to shape living for the better. By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich peoples’ daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in defining enjoyable and sustainable living.
As part of the Mechanics & NVH Team within Porcia (PN) site, you will directly report to the CXL Mechanics & NVH Manager. Thanks to the core technical responsibilities expected for this role you will have the possibility to gain experience across the different washing machine, tumble dryers, dish washer and washer dryer product development processes
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Porcia (PN)- Italy within the Mechanics & NVH Lab setting with different colleagues from the entire Global R&D center.
Within a skilled team of engineers, you will support the execution and development of mechanical (e.g. vibration, noise, stability) laboratory test activities on Washing Machines, Washer Dryers, Tumble Dryers and Dishwashers.
You will guarantee preparation and execution of mechanical laboratory activities
developing and maintaining internal testing procedures and equipment.
• Test product performance according to international and internal standard within the mechanical laboratory.
• Guarantee preparation, maintenance, storage of testing material and testing products.
• Verify product functionality and cycle compliance during testing execution.
• Report anomalies, unexpected operations, events worthy of note during test execution.
• Support Lab organization in the development of internal procedures and tools in product testing area.
• Be part of Product Development together with R&D partners and stakeholder.
• Generate improvement and innovation proposals.
• Assure alignment on test methodologies across the different regions.
• Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Mechanical engineering and/or similar experience (1-3 years)
• Knowledge of laboratory equipment, data acquisitions system, testing procedures and evaluations of results
• Knowledge of software programming with solid competence on MATLAB and common Windows applications.
• Knowledge of statistical methods and tools
• Excellent spoken and written English language.
• Italian language knowledge would be a plus
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.