Media Content Specialist
We are seeking a Media Content Specialist with a sharp eye, organized production abilities and a creative outlook that can help us keep the quality of photography and videography to a maximum while maintaining short expected turnaround time. This position's primary responsibilities will be dedicated to creating content for Electrolux and multiple specialty brands through digital photography, videography, and graphical content while maintaining brand guidelines. Additional responsibilities may include writing content, graphic design and establishing and auditing partner’s content.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Duties of Media Content Specialist:
- Execute photography of products, seminars & events, food, and customer installs both onsite and at offsite locations.
- Adhere to detailed brand guidelines.
- Edit, retouching, and resizing for all images for marketing, retail and web use.
- Graphical design and creation of marketing materials (trade promotions, flyers, POS / Displays, merchandise,
catalogues, video assets, digital graphics, etc.)
- Create effective storylines for imagery, animation
andvideo material, which achieve the communication goal with the audience in line with the overall marketing and brand stories.
- Manage production to timely delivery and defined budgets.
- Maintain and monitor creative documentation to ensure
highestquality and meets brand guidelines.
- Articulate style and tonality across relevant media with
mainfocus on digital assets, such as images, animations & video, that is appropriate for brand, audience, market, culture and the business.
- Produce videos: create content in partnership with our chefs, create
how tovideos, informative product videos, and engaging brand videos that tell the story of our company and products to our end-users.
- Capture footage and creative B-roll needed for projects.
- Capture and conduct interviews and testimonials.
- Cut and edit videos together.
- Create written content to support visual assets.
- Perform other tasks assigned by supervisor.
- At least 2 years of videography, photography and graphics experience
- Degree in Photography, Illustration, Film, Graphic Design or equivalent experience required
- Strong knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
- Proficient with video-editing software, such as Final Cut, After Effects, Premiere, and motion graphics, audio/video production
- Working knowledge of lighting ‒ studio and natural
- Good attention to detail including basic proofreading abilities
- Experience with Quark desired
- Strong understanding of trade dynamics and different sales distribution channels is a plus
- Self-managed person who can work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Articulate and professional communication skills in English, Spanish or any other language strongly desired
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Good communication skills both written and verbal. Ability to communicate on various levels to include management, departmental, customer and associate levels
- Visualize abstract concept ideas into powerful digital assets
- Ability to orchestrate, optimize and shoot video
- Comfortable working in a studio and offsite, adhering to detailed guidelines with detail shots and multiple views
- Willing to receive feedback—input, direction, and opinions—taking and adjusting project for the purpose of improvement
- Able to work independently, be intrinsically motivated and well-organized
- High attention to detail and a demonstrated ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Able to manage shifting priorities and remain nimble
- Enjoy innovation and creative problem solving
- Ability to follow predetermined processes and procedures, but also recommend improvements to the process
- Use appropriate and effective analytical and conceptual skills to increase category knowledge and to create meaningful and innovative solutions