A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Merchandising Manager will be responsible for working with the merchandising team to develop merchandising and sales promotion tactics and strategies that enable sales execution across channels. You will be responsible for managing the promotion and commercialization process within the merchandising team to drive accountability and is accountable for shared business results for all product lines and EMA brands. You will also be responsible for the merchandising of room air conditioning and dehumidifiers, freezers, compacts, wine, floor care and air purification to coordinate with marketing, pricing and sales U.S merchandising activities.
- Develop and distribute formal quarterly Go-To-Market plans while maintaining consistent EMA Brand & Product line logics, competitive market line logics for comparison and planning, including gap analysis on categories candidate is responsible for.
- Participate in generation plan reviews for understanding of opportunities, integration into the EMA merchandising line logic and communications.
- Interact with sales regarding merchandising line reviews and promotional campaigns and conduct market visits to stay in touch with the competitive environment.
- Manage and coordinate to a final PLAP schedule and provide an analysis of market data (AHAM, Traqline, NPD, Market Track, RSI, and floor data) to assist in creating winning merchandising communications, compelling promotional campaigns and product focused initiatives.
- Analyze post promotions results for achievement of predicted return on investment for sales revenue and desired profit margin. Will also provide regular market data updates from the market data analysis for communication across functions.
- Monitor execution of promotions across Sales Channels and participate in developing effective national merchandising efforts with enough lead times to enable successful co-marketing.
- Track flooring of key models across product lines and channels and participate with ad-hoc presentations and updates as needed.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- Focused on achieving your targets – and those of customers.
- You start and you finish, taking responsibility for getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
- You look at everything from every angle, distilling the core message and putting it together in a way that excites and delights.
- Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You’ll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
- You appreciate and understand process and the project goals.
- You know your stuff and can articulate it well; building a case that is sound and people can buy into.
- For you, every challenge offers opportunity and potential. You just have to find it.
- You seek out the opportunities and set about realizing them with a customer first mind-set.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor's degree in related field required
- 2 years combined sales, marketing or merchandising experience
- Must have a full knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.