Merchandizing Manager eCommerce D2C
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open to new ideas, we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and well-being at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Merchandizing Manager eCommerce D2C
At Electrolux, we are on a journey to provide our consumers with a simply outstanding experience through all channels, where this role supports the evolving routes to market through D2C eCommerce.
We are now looking for a Merchandizing Manager to join the D2C eCommerce team within Electrolux Europe. The D2C eCommerce team’s core focus is to develop and leverage new routes to market, delivering profitable growth for Electrolux. There are many new skillsets and ways of working, both technically and cross-functionally, as we drive this direct channel with consumers. As Merchandizing Manager, you will be responsible for analyzing and identifying the key performance drivers related to online merchandising, across our full assortment. This role works closely with online sales managers, category managers and the ‘Growth & Optimization’ team to ensure that we drive profitable growth, within all product categories, across a multitude of web shops. You will also focus on outlining and improving the consumer journey throughout the entire Business Area.
Tasks & Responsibilities
• Planning, setting up and monitoring cross-sell and up-sell use cases via product recommendations in ‘Dynamic Yield’ (personalization platform)
• Execute daily, weekly and monthly reporting in relation to online merchandizing activities and strategic initiatives (e.g. optimization and growth, via available tools like ‘ContentSquare’)
• Responsibility for analyzing the key performance drivers related to online merchandising
• Contribute to projects and growth initiatives with focus on CRM, Personalization and online sales activities
• Partner with online sales and category managers to analyze business drivers (specific to local markets and product categories), provide insightful assessments and execute strategies to achieve business objectives
Who you are
You have experience from working with data-driven online merchandizing, i.e. data analysis and transforming findings into concrete action. You’re accustomed to cross-sell and up-sell activities, product recommendations and personalization efforts within optimization and growth. You possess a strong fundamental understanding of interaction and design patterns for web (UX/CX) and have a genuine interest in online sales optimization and product merchandizing, as well as a strong intellectual curiosity and understanding for general eCommerce practices. You are self-reliant and driven in your day-to-day projects, and can collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and business leaders. You have an analytical mindset and the creative problem-solving skills to identify sales and growth opportunities.
• Bachelor’s degree in business/marketing, computer science/information systems or similar
• 3-5 years relevant work experience
• Fluent in English (additional languages are considered a merit)
• Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
• Strong merit if you have experience from Dynamic Yield, Nosto, Emarsys (or similar personalization engine), as well as behavioral analysis tools like ContentSquare or Qualtrics
Location & Organisation
You will be located at the Stockholm HQ (Sweden) and report to the director of Optimization & Growth, Business Area Europe
Please apply in English.
Talent Acquisition Partner: Asuka Wu