MES Application Analyst
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
In this role you will be primarily responsible for the technical support, monitoring, troubleshooting, and delivery of DELMIA Apriso solutions for our North American factories. You will work closely with internal clients and demonstrate functional and technical knowledge to address customer’s business needs. In particular, you will:
- Support DELMIA Apriso platform including technical and functional aspects. Work closely with business and other technical teams in the resolution of issues and delivery of enhancements.
- Participate in studying and defining functional and technical solutions to cover business requirements.
- Participate in MES implementation projects, specialized in configuration, and driving needed enhancements by writing/reviewing specifications.
- Facilitate internal change control processes to promote changes to production environments.
- Create and/or properly maintain relevant MES documentation (architecture, integration, procedures, user etc).
- Monitor and report issues with integration of MES system with ERP, and other applications.
- Be part of the on-call rotation and off-hours incident resolution.
- Regular reporting of working progress.
- Support application testing activities driven by server, operating system and application upgrades.
- Follow and/or facilitate Incident management processes as well as Change management processes.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a software industry
- Minimum 1 years of experience with defining, implementing or supporting a Manufacturing Execution System. DELMIA Apriso is a plus.
- Proven experience with on-site manufacturing execution software implementations
- Demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and equipment
- Strong SQL skills proved in practice on MS SQL
- Experience with Reporting tools like SSRS or PowerBI
- Basic skills using MS Windows Server environments
- Skilled in software development (programming in .Net)
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Bachelor/Master's degree in the related field, preferably in Computer Science/Engineering
- Travel required: 30% of the time, visiting factories in the USA and Mexico during the duration of the implementation periods, approximately 2+ years.