Metal Fabrication Global Manufacturing Engineering Specialist
Global Manufacturing Engineering Metal Fabrication Specialist
Global Metal Fabrication Specialist within Global Manufacturing Engineering covering all product categories (Washing Machine Front Load, Washing Machine Top Load (Vertical Axis/Horizontal Axis), Dryer, Dishwasher)
• Define core-manufacturing processes, owning the internal knowledge and capabilities for metal fabrication
• Define Core Technology Road Map in cooperation with R&D
• Own and keep updated the Fabrication Optimization Books, driving factories towards compliance with recommendations.
• Create and maintain global specifications for metal fabrication Equipment and processes.
• Own and maintain the Global IPCP for metal fabrication
• Research, validate and recommend new technologies and methods for metal fabrication.
• Planning and optimization of new equipment, and co-operate with Capex team to ensure the right equipment acquisition
• Maintain global data base on relevant metal line metrics
• Maintain the global metal fabrication forum and facilitate sharing of best practice information and problem solving
• Facilitate DFM with R&D on new Products
• Support for Maintenance with Global TPM for metal fabrication lines.
• Work with factory, sector ME and production personnel to improve metal fabrication OEE, optimize DL and DM costs , improve quality outcomes and optimize energy efficiency
• Support Sector / Local ME in new Projects
• Co-operate with Open Innovation Team
• Working with factory and sector ME, support process FMEA regarding metal fabrication.
• Precision in Objectives of new projects (Time, Cost, Quality)
• Direct Labor and Conversion cost reduction
• OEE on new and existing Equipment
• SCR and NRFT
• Energy efficiency improvements
Key functional competencies
– PRO2, Invest Request,
• Knowledge of current drum fabrication processes and equipment in all FC/DC factories
• Good English skills
• Ability to work in a Matrix Organisation and virtual Teams
• Ability to work in a multinational team with English as a second language for many team members
• Able to travel internationally
• Organisation, Communication and Collaboration
• Strong Word, Powerpoint, CAD and Excel skills