Metal Stamping Process Engineer
Make your mark where engineering really comes to life.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Zabrze, in the Plant of hoods production, in local Engineering Department.
• Drive or participate in assigned Manufacturing Engineering projects and new Product Industrialization projects.
• Define and improve manufacturing equipment and tooling to be implemented in Factory Projects.
• Implement specific actions for new product projects or other projects (Capacity, Efficiency, Improvements,….) in cooperation with Group Manufacturing Engineering.
• Perform the manufacturability analysis of current & new Products.
• Participate in PFMEA.
• Supervise equipment installation
• Analyse technological innovations. Be the Interface with Suppliers, Technical Purchasing and Plant Maintenance.
• Support efficiency programs and Quality improvements in cooperation with Group Manufacturing Engineering.
• Support production feasibility analysis in virtual environments and ensure implementation of digital manufacturing solution.
• University Degree, Technical/Engineering, preferably Mechanical, Industrial, Electrics or Mechatronics.
• Preferred minimum 3-5 years of experience in Production Company with Metal Stamping process or design.
• Experience with industrial equipment, specification and purchasing.
• Strong communication skills, openness to change, easily adaptable in new working environment
• Goal-oriented, self-motivated, good analytical and methodical skills for problem solving skills, keen on working in multicultural teams.
• IT knowledge (MS - office is a must, at least a basic knowledge in CAD system 2d/3d - CATIA is requested).
• Experience of PFMEA methodology
• Good knowledge of Lean Manufacturing
• Required languages: Fluent Polish, good English.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
• Interesting job and challenging project in the manufacturing environment.
• International environment and work in multicultural team.
• Opportunity to use foreign languages at work.
• Work in a friendly environment in Swedish organizational culture.
• Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange.
• Opportunity to develop your career on local and global level working in Poland.
• Attractive social benefits package (medical card, bonuses etc.)
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.#LI-KO1