Modules Testing Engineer
Make ideas come to life. Globally.
Join our Global Module Development Laboratory to test the new Food Preservation solutions of the future.
Work within an international community and contribute to making ideas come to life. Globally.
Our team is working with the latest technologies in order to introduce innovative solutions to keep food freshness. We are a passionate team of highly motivated and curious professionals who are fast in execution and open to working with any good innovative ideas.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
On a daily basis, you will be responsible for test execution of Module solutions intended for domestic Refrigerator and Freezers. The tasks will consist of Test Refrigerators functional Modules to evaluate designs and concepts, meet the specified functionality/features, suggest improvements and report results.
Your tasks will include:
• Refrigerator Modules Test execution
• Preparation of the products and functional modules for testing
• Test data elaboration and documentation
• Database creation and update
• Assembly of functional modules inside refrigerators
• Simple prototype creation
• Team player. In this role teamwork is essential, so you should be comfortable in dealing with people with different backgrounds, cultures and responsibility.
• Flexibility. You are highly flexible to adapt to eventually changing of the planned priorities.
• Passionate You are passionate about creating the best in class consumer experience.
• Proactive. You value taking initiative and keen every new experiences, responsibility and accountability. You are self-driven, problem-solver, results-oriented with a positive outlook.
• Creative. You are not afraid to explore new technologies and new ways of thinking.
• Willing to work with your hands. You are passionate about prototyping and assembly and check how to escalate to series production.
• Networker. You know how to operate in a matrix organization, building strong and valid relationships with all the functions in the organization.
• International. You enjoy to work in a truly global environment and you are curious about different culture and manage to adapt your communication to succeed to achieve your objectives
• Good listener and communicator. You have great communication skills and you have the ability to convince, influence and bring stakeholders, peers, and colleagues together towards the same goal;
• Details oriented. Without losing the helicopter view you are able to manage a complex amount of details ensuring the product development process and related documentation is kept at the highest quality.
• Proactive. You are able to propose a new test design set up.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Technical University Degree (e.g. mechanical, mechatronics, electrical, electronic engineering as well as biology, chemistry)
• Ideally 2 years of experience in an R&D testing laboratory – we are open to fresh graduates who display relevant skills and background
• Microsoft Office Good knowledge, especially Excel and Access, for test data elaboration.
• Familiar with data logger acquisition systems, programming, data analysis, preferably Matlab,
• Experience in translating knowledge from testing into proposals for improvements.
• Knowledge of mechanical design tools and 3D design tools is a plus.
• Italian- fluent
• English- fluent