Purchasing & Sourcing
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
In this role you will help to source and secure required indirect materials, parts and services needed for production in our manufacturing plants. You will perform data analysis of MRO and indirect purchase spending to determine best cost saving opportunities. You will assist in completing contracts and purchase orders for indirect materials and expenses and assist with invoicing and coordination with Accounts Payable.
- Initiate and coordinate targeted cost reduction programs
- Performs follow-up to ensure that all supplier commitments are met and meet the standards agreed upon.
- Contributes to budget development
- Implements procurement policies and procedures, and sets guidelines
- Sourcing through competitive quotations and utilize vendor analysis techniques when choosing suppliers
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, resolve problems, meet deadlines and handle fast paced critical work environment.
- Understand, communicate and enforce Electrolux Home Products policy as it pertains to supplier and internal issues.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years purchasing, indirect buying, negotiations, finance and material management experience
- Knowledge of purchasing practices and procedures with financial skills to assess the total cost of procurement
- Experience in project management, procurement methods, and data analysis
- Experience with Microsoft Office products to create experience with spreadsheets, pivot tables, data mining
- Experience working with a wide range of technical, sales, manufacturing, management personnel and business process owners