MRO Receiving Clerk - 1st Shift (B/L)
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Tool Crib Receiving Clerk receives and accounts for all incoming shipments. This person will count and verify contents, inspect for quality or damages, and check product against purchase orders and invoices. The clerk works with colleagues in purchasing and accounting to involve any quality or quantity discrepancies found in incoming shipments, stocks shelves with incoming parts, maintain accurate records, and assist with inventory control.
- Unload and unpack shipments of products.
- Inspect shipments for damage and correct quantities.
- Report damages or shortages to the appropriate person.
- Match shipments to their associated purchase orders and enter receiving data on paperwork / computer system.
- Prepare and organize received stock for inventory.
- Return damaged products to senders.
- Monitor inventory levels.
- Printing, picking, and shipping all outbound orders.
- Maintain organized workspace, including all Electrolux owned inventory in the warehouse.
- Ensure that all Health & Safety procedures are adhered to and that work is conducted in a safe manner.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- For you, every challenge offers opportunity and potential. You just have to find it.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- Basic Microsoft Office, Excel, and keyboarding skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- At least 3 years of receiving and/ or shipping experience.
- Ability to bend and lift 50 pounds or more.
- Forklift certification a plus for unloading large shipments.
- Ability to work on feet for long hours.
- Understanding of safety protocols and requirements
- High School Degree or GED required.
- Knowledge of personal computers and data entry required and must be comfortable with multiple operating systems and software applications.