Multi-Family Project Manager
DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Multi-Family Project manager will provide the contractor business with Last Mile Logistics service support by assigning and coordinating last mile providers within the logistics network. This role will serve as a direct liaison between Multi-Family Sales leadership and 3rd party providers and monitor and oversee progress of all multi-family delivery and installation services as contracted nationwide. In addition, this role will serve as an advisor to sales regarding services and costs associated during the bidding phase and contract development phase of all projects. The MF Project Manager will provide continuous feedback to regional services managers regarding provider performance specific to multi-family execution. Lastly, this role will support customer interactions as required to secure bids, address logistics concerns, or advise on Last Mile capabilities available to meet builder needs.
- Maintain and communicate upcoming Multi-Family project opportunities to LM team and collaborate on capacity needs and final 3pl assignment.
- Formal assignment of all won projects to established service providers within the network.
- Conduct requirements briefings with awarded providers and coordinate required capacity & capability.
- Attend job startup sessions with local site superintendents to ensure alignment and clarity with needs of job and site readiness expectations.
- Attend customer engagements with Sales as required to support selling / bidding efforts on future jobs.
- Conduct site walks as needed to assess progress, address concerns, and provide feedback both to builder teams and service providers.
- Establish supply release and delivery strategy with assigned Builder Account Manager for each project.
- Monitors and addresses exceptions in execution as reported in the LM Digital Platform.
- Provides update inputs to auditing and training manager as required for multi-family last mile services SOP and provides training support to training and auditing manager in the startup of new providers.
- Participate in all provider quarterly business reviews representing Multi-Family focus areas.
- Provides direct support to THD Pro desk projects as they are secured.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You love to explore new ideas and drive continuous improvement, not only to do your best work but to develop your capabilities and acquire new skills.
- You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, utilizing diversity and encouraging open feedback.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You seek out the opportunities and set about realising them with a customer first mind-set.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- A Bachelor's Degree is required, preferably in supply chain, logistics or related field.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in Home Delivery/supply chain management preferably with a manufacturing or durable goods organization.
- Strong understanding of Last Mile industry.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple vendors or teams.
- Successful track record of change management implementation.
- Minimum of 50% travel is required.
- Experience with training technical teams in appliance installation.
- Strong attention to detail.