National Account Manager, Canada - Ownership Solutions
Consumer & Customer Care
DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
This position is responsible for interfacing with National Accounts and other National E-Commerce Customers selling our entire Ownership Solutions portfolio. This person will be the main Interface with THD and Lowes Account Teams to drive profitable, sustained growth. The National Account Manager, Ownership Solutions will also work with Finance and internal EMA teams to develop selling strategies to drive incremental business for respective product line(s) while maintaining target profitability levels and volume.
- Manage/Execute pricing strategy for annual product line-ups that maintain EMA profit contribution.
- Help collaborate/Create national Account E-Commerce Strategy for Ownership Solutions.
- Develop strategic product line-ups with detailed feature specifications coordinated with Product Line / Merchandising Manager that reflects the EMA brand marketing strategy for Electrolux, Frigidaire, & Smart Choice Brands.
- Develop promotional plans for In-Store and Online with to maximize ROI to EMA.
- Track In-Store and Online performance for Assigned channels to meet EMA financial/volume objectives and required performance levels.
- Lead and prepare with EMA cross functional group any Product Line Reviews associated with your assigned customer channels.
- Work collaboratively with national accounts on product development where applicable.
- Develop presentations both internal and customer focused that communicate our ideas and positions in a clear and persuasive manner.
- Monitor quality level for product category and monitor improvement plans with manufacturing facility.
- Track Account Receivables status for assigned lines.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
- You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5+ years in sales, sales operations, marketing, merchandising, or another relevant field.
- Strong communication and presentation skills (written and oral).
- Solid financial analysis aptitude.
- Good basic knowledge of product development processes, advertising, marketing, and sales.
- Proven competency in MS Office Applications, especially PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.