National Account Manager – Lowe’s Cooking
DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The National Account Manager - Cooking is responsible for interfacing with Lowe’s merchant & business support teams, as well as internal Electrolux Major Appliances teams including product line, operational support, accounting/finance, and marketing to execute sales and merchandising activities that exceed cooking category growth and profitability targets.
- Create and execute profitable sales strategy at Lowe’s, focused on topline growth and balance of share.
- Develop promotional plans for In-Store and Online with EMA Merchandising team to maximize return to EMA/Lowe’s.
- Track In-Store and Online performance of assigned product line(s) against specific EMA financial/volume objectives and required performance levels for Lowe’s.
- Lead and prepare with EMA cross functional group any Lowe’s Product Line Reviews associated with assigned product line(s).
- Work collaboratively with Lowe’s on product development where applicable.
- Develop presentations, both internal and customer focused, that communicate our ideas and positions in a clear and persuasive manner.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating forecast/order status for assigned product line(s).
- Responsible for all forecasting of assigned product line(s) including volume, promotional spend, and transition cost.
- Track Account Receivables status for assigned product lines.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs service delivery.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You look at everything from every angle, distilling the core message and putting it together in a way that excites and delights.
- You know how to structure a case and get people on board.
- You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business Administration.
- 5+ years sales, sales operations, or merchandising experience.
- Strong communication and presentation skills (written and oral).
- Solid financial analysis aptitude.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good basic knowledge of product development processes, advertising, marketing, and sales.
- Proven competency in MS Office Applications, especially PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Capable of setting priorities, meeting pre-determined deadlines, and multi-tasking.