National Account Manager, Ownership Solutions
Consumer & Customer Care
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
This position is responsible for interfacing with National Accounts and other National E-Commerce Customers selling our entire Ownership Solutions portfolio. The National Account Manager will be the main Interface with Best Buy and other assigned National accounts driving profitable, sustained growth. He or she will work with Finance, Product Line, and internal EMA teams to develop selling strategies to drive incremental business for respective product line(s) while maintaining target profitability levels and volume.
- Develop and Maintain strong business relationships with respective merchants and key decision makers; Best Buy Account Lead.
- Drive sales and profitability as outlined in operating plan.
- Manage profitability analysis to achieve profit margin – strong understanding of customer sales and spend to determine which levers effectively drive consistent improvement.
- Develop promotional plans with assigned Accounts to maximize return to EMA.
- Actively work with EMA Marketing and Merchandising to develop and grow current product offerings.
- Gather market intelligence and competitive information on an on-going basis.
- Grow floor positioning of EMA products – expand listings with current and New Product Introductions.
- Monitor and analyze sell through of product.
- Work with the account order advocate on past due orders/models and any shipping issues.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating forecast for assigned customer.
- Ensure that all collateral materials are created and distributed.
- Conduct market visits to adapt strategies to dynamic market.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
- You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5+ years in sales, sales operations, marketing, merchandising, or another relevant field.
- Strong communication and presentation skills (written and oral).
- Solid financial analysis aptitude.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good basic knowledge of product development processes, advertising, marketing, and sales.
- Proven competency in MS Office Applications, especially PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Capable of setting priorities, meeting pre-determined deadlines, and multi-tasking.
- Ability to collaborate, work, and communicate in a high performing team environment.