National Account Manager, THD
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
This position is responsible for interfacing with The Home Depot, Manufacturing locations, Accounting/Finance, and internal EMA teams to develop selling strategies to drive incremental business for respective product line(s) while maintaining target profitability levels and volume.
- Develop strategic product line-ups with detailed feature and benefit specifications online and in-store coordinated with Product Line / Merchandising Manager that reflects the EMA brand marketing strategy, with the purpose of delivering improved mix/profit and brand awareness.
- Develop promotional plans for In-Store and Online with EMA Merchandising team to maximize return to EMA/THD.
- Track In-Store and Online performance of assigned product line(s) against specific EMA financial/volume objectives and required performance levels for THD.
- Collaboratively work cross functionally to leverage the Brand Advocate and Vendor Asquity data to improve mix/profitability.
- Lead and prepare with EMA cross functional group any THD Product Line Reviews associated with your assigned product line (s).
- Work collaboratively with Home Depot on product development where applicable.
- Develop presentations both internal and customer focused that communicate our ideas and positions in a clear and persuasive manner.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating forecast/order status for assigned product line(s).
- Collaboratively work cross functionally to meet / exceed key operational THD metrics: in-stock, reschedules, and service level agreement.
- Collaboratively work cross functionally to continuously reduce product returns.
- Monitor quality level for product category and monitor improvement plans with manufacturing facility.
- Track Account Receivables status for assigned lines.
- Ensure data integrity is maintained on items including, but not limited to, pricing, VSI, CTS, and item set-up.
- Responsible for all forecasting of assigned product line(s) including volume, promotional spend, and transition cost.
- Maintain and communicate all pertinent industry analysis data.
- Creation and updating of additional reporting for sales and Home Depot.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You can quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You understand and empathize with people and can apply your people and problem solving skills to reassuring customers.
- You can manage changing priorities with ease.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business Administration.
- 3+ years sales, sales operations, or merchandising experience.
- Strong communication and presentation skills (written and oral).
- Solid financial analysis aptitude.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good basic knowledge of product development processes, advertising, marketing, and sales.
- Proven competency in MS Office Applications, especially PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Capable of setting priorities, meeting pre-determined deadlines, and multi-tasking.