National Business Manager
Mascot, New South Wales
We're on a quest to improve everyday life for millions of people and the world around us. To reinvent the way we cook, clean, and care. It is embodied in everything we do. Every idea, product and human interaction. The trend hunters who want to revolutionise the fashion industry. The foodies who strive to make taste an experience. The health enthusiasts who search for ways to make our environment even cleaner and brighter for today and the future.
Join us to create solutions and experiences that enrich daily lives and the health of our planet. We need you!
You will have responsibility for the profitable growth of the Electrolux business
across all brands & categories within the NARTA Channel.
You will own the relationship with all stakeholders at NARTA Head Office and lead a team of Key Account Managers (KAMs) who own the development & execution of a long-term strategic plan for their respective NARTA member. You will demonstrate a thorough market understanding, strong leadership capability and an ability to remain agile to deliver results.
You will work closely with the Sales Director and Head of Key Accounts to establish & drive execution of the overall NARTA sales plan. Your success will be defined by the strength of yours and your team’s relationships with senior Channel stakeholders, which facilitate the achievement of mutually beneficial financial outcomes.
Also essential is for you to build strong cross-functional relationships within Electrolux to ensure the broader business is aligned with the NARTA Channel business plans.
A Typical Day
Your focus will be centered around ensuring that we grow our Electrolux business both in terms of net sales and profit within the NARTA Group. In partnership with the Sales Director & Head of Key Accounts you will engage on a regular or as needed basis with key stakeholders in the key customer network, building solid relationships across the NARTA Head Office and membership.
You will coach KAMs or lead where necessary, to effectively engage in strategic discussions with key customer contacts, establishing agreements with specific objectives which deliver desired financial outcomes within the available budget.
Internally your focus, from a total channel perspective, will be.
· Maintenance / adjustment of rolling quarterly business plans
· Owning & optimizing the forecasting process for NARTA group
· Oversight of pricing frameworks & NARTA Driver programs
· Ensuring strategic plans are effectively executed within agreed parameters, clear communication & education is provided to field Sales teams
· Working closely with Finance, Marketing, Product Line and Demand Planning functions to ensure a strong connection with market & other relevant trends, key account alignment with Marketing & Product plans and analysing performance & market intelligence to maximise results
You will coach and facilitate KAMs to drive;
· Execution of product core range programs
· Execution of product merchandising standards
· Development and management of product deal programs
· Planning and execution of promotional activities, including retailer catalogues
· Planning and execution of retailer floor staff alignment programs, ensuring effective training and motivation
You will also coach & facilitate KAMs to ensure effective;
· Agreement of terms and reconciliation of payments for customer incentives
· Analysis of available data to identify business opportunities, risks, and issues
Who You Are
- Significant demonstrable experience managing key accounts at head office level
- Solid capability with leading & coaching
- Demonstrated commercial outcomes
- Understanding of & experience working with Whitegoods, Browngoods or small consumer durables
· Ambitious - You always strive for better, in your work and for your future
· Analytical and Numerate - You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement
· Collaborative - You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions
· Expert - You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more
· Growth - You love to explore new ideas and drive continuous improvement, not only to do your best work but to develop your capabilities and acquire new skills.
· Influential - You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it but apply their abilities to achieving it.
· Leader - You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it
· A strategic thinker - You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
Why work for Electrolux?
We want you to prosper in a workplace where you are encouraged to shape your health and wellbeing, where your safety is paramount and your contributions are valued. We want you to finish every day in better shape than when you started. To take home ideas and inspiration to share with those most important to you. Join us to shape living for the better!
Apply for this position and learn more about your career with Electrolux