National Field Service Manager
Consumer & Customer Care
Mascot, New South Wales
Create solutions that change how we change lives for the better.
To lead the Electrolux Service business, developing and embedding a robust and innovative strategy & plan to deliver a simply outstanding, effortless consumer experience – enabling the ‘perfect visit’. You will create & execute a framework and supporting programs which meet Key Performance Indicators (KPIs); Net Promoter Score (NPS), Customer Satisfaction (C-Sat) & First-visit resolution (FVR) and within budgeted operational costs.
As a senior Leader, you are responsible for the performance of field service operations on a National basis. You will also ensure the performance of independent contractors (Metropolitan Service Agents) / organisations (Authorised Service Centres) meet the designated Service Standards.
A Typical Day
You will develop and execute a robust operational plan for the Service repair business, which aligns and supports the delivery of the Ownership Solutions business plan, working closely with key internal stakeholders; Customer Contact Centre, Service Engineering and Sales teams.
You will functionally lead and guide Field Service Managers nationally to deliver high quality technical services to consumers, supported by the Field Service Program Manager.
You will be responsible for;
· Creation of a Service Operations plan which ensures;
o current & future attraction, development, performance and retention of service technicians and organisations,
o alignment with key internal stakeholders’ needs & capabilities, to enable delivery of the ‘perfect call & visit’
o an efficient service operating model; processes and related IT systems, with a focus on continuous improvement
· Ensure the team’s execution of the operational plan to deliver key KPIs within budgeted cost-to-serve (including labour and spare parts costs),
· Engaging with key stakeholders, building solid & value adding relationships which enable achievement of the operational plan & related objectives,
· Provide ongoing coaching & support to ensure optimal performance of team members,
· Ongoing monitoring & communication of performance results against set objectives and programs within the context of the overall operational plan,
· Provision of input into service methods, key consumer strategies and arrangements by recommending operational practices nation-wide.
Who You Are
· Collaborative - Values experience and contributions of individual team members as well as peers; demonstrates willingness to collaborate using effective communication to find new, creative solutions to problems as well as emerging opportunities,
· Customer focused - You understand and empathise with people and can apply your people and problem solving skills to reassuring customers,
· A problem-solver – You use your analytical skills to see challenges as opportunities,
· Self-motivated - You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve,
· A leader - You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it,
· Resilient - You seek out the opportunities and set about realising them with a customer first mind-set,
· A strategic thinker - You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals,
· Results-driven -You aim to fix any issue the first time, following up as needed to reach a resolution that satisfies the customer.
· A negotiator - You understand good negotiations begin long before doing a deal, through building good working relationships, understanding your suppliers’ motivations and starting from a confident position,
· Experienced – You have previously led a National Service or related business, ideally within Whitegoods or Service-type industry,
· It is also advantageous if you possess relevant technical service knowledge