National Sales Manager, Aftermarket
Mascot, New South Wales
Build the relationships that make for more rewarding opportunities.
To lead the Electrolux Aftermarket sales business, developing and embedding a robust and innovative strategy and tap into potential growth markets across diverse channels; retail, distributors & e-commerce. You will enable the achievement of financial (revenue & profit) and distribution targets in Spare Parts, Accessories & Consumables and Services businesses.
A Typical Day
You will utilize your previous experience in developing a three to five year vision and strategic plan for the Aftermarket Business. You will obtain buy in from the Ownership Solutions, Sales and Product Line teams through your exceptional leadership; sharing your vision, coaching and growing capability within the Spare Parts, Accessories & Consumables and Services teams.
As a senior Leader, you are responsible for the performance, development & engagement of your team, encompassing Spare Parts and Consumables & Accessories Sales, Business Development and Services businesses.
You will be responsible for;
· Creation of the Aftermarket business plan & sales budget, utilising appropriate analysis & forecasting to ensure delivery of the targeted sales results; meeting volume & profit targets,
· Ensure team’s execution of programs across all Aftermarket channels, engaging with key stakeholders, including major suppliers, key customers, industry associations, building solid & value adding relationships which enable achievement of the business plan & sales performance objectives,
· Identification of new business opportunities in all Aftermarket channels; Spare Parts, Accessories & Consumables and Services. This includes identification & development of potential mergers & acquisitions for Products & Services.
· Provide ongoing coaching & support to ensure optimal performance of team members
· Ongoing monitoring & communication of performance results against set objectives, policies and programs within the context of the overall business plan
· Provision of input into sales methods, key customer strategies and arrangements by recommending prices and credit arrangements which are appropriate to each State or Region.
Who You Are
· Influential - You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it,
· Collaborative - Values experience and contributions of individual team members as well as peers; demonstrates willingness to collaborate using effective communication to find new, creative solutions to problems as well as emerging opportunities,
· Customer focused - You understand and empathise with people and can apply your people and problem solving skills to reassuring customers,
· A problem-solver – You use your analytical skills to see challenges as opportunities,
· Self-motivated - You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve,
· A leader - You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it,
· Resilient - You seek out the opportunities and set about realising them with a customer first mind-set,
· A strategic thinker - You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals,
· A negotiator - You understand good negotiations begin long before doing a deal, through building good working relationships, understanding your suppliers’ motivations and starting from a confident position,
· Experienced – You have had exposure to senior Sales or Category / Channel management roles, ideally within Whitegoods, FMCG or a related industry,
· It is also advantageous if you possess solid understanding of the Aftermarket channels, with established relationships across Spare Parts, Accessories & Consumables.