National Sales Manager - Commercial
Mascot, New South Wales
Inspire your team to build the relationships that make for more rewarding opportunities.
To lead the Electrolux commercial sales business, developing a robust and innovative strategy to tap into potential growth markets. You will enable the achievement of financial targets in the Project Home, Medium and High Density markets.
A Typical Day
You will utilize your previous experience in developing a three to five year vision and strategic plan for the Commercial Business. You will obtain buy in from the Commercial Sales team through your exceptional leadership; sharing your vision, coaching and growing capability within the team.
You will be responsible for implementing and executing the national sales budgets, reports and forecasts, ensuring they are presented in an accurate and timely manner. You will establish and coordinate the national sales objectives, policies and programs within the context of the overall corporate plan and, where appropriate, recommend standards and set targets and quotas.
You will engage with key stakeholders, including major suppliers, key customers, industry associations and government representatives, building solid relationships in order to achieve the objectives of the division. Also, you will be provide input into sales methods, key customer strategies and arrangements by recommending prices and credit arrangements which are appropriate to each state or region.
Who You Are
· Influential - You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
· Problem-solving - You see challenge as opportunity.
· Self-motivated - You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
· Leader - You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
· Resilient - You seek out the opportunities and set about realising them with a customer first mind-set.
· Customer focused - You understand and empathise with people and can apply your people and problem solving skills to reassuring customers.
· Experience – You have had exposure to Trade Marketing and Key Account Management roles
· A strategic thinker - You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
· Negotiator - You understand good negotiations begin long before doing a deal, through building good working relationships, understanding your suppliers’ motivations and starting from a confident position.
· Solid understanding of the commercial industry, with established relationships within the medium/high density market.