National Sales Manager - Small Domestic Appliances
Mascot, New South Wales
Deliver results. Drive change. Develop your real potential.
Managing and developing the FC&SDA (Floor Care & Small Appliances) business within our key customers, through the development and execution of Annual Business Plans.
Through exceptional leadership you will successfully manage the National Sales Team to meet the sales revenue and profitability objectives of the business unit. Your success will be obtained by clearly communicating the business strategy to the FC&SDA team and align the direction and execution by sharing your vision. Growing and developing the capabilities of the FC&SDA sales organization will be your responsibility through successful coaching and consistent review processes.
Your success will be defined by building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, to deliver strategic competitive advantage to the business in terms of financial sales and profitability, as well as market share objectives.
A Typical Day
Your activities will be focused around leading the team, and ensuring that we grow our Electrolux business both in terms of sales and profitable growth. You will engage on a daily basis with key customers in electrical retail, building solid relationships with relevant stakeholders, across their organizations.
Internally, your focus will be around communication of activities to the EHP field Sales team, ensuring strategic plans are effectively executed upon, within agreed timeframes. You will also work closely with the finance, marketing, category and demand planning teams on a range of analytical and administrative activities.
Example of some key sales activities you will be involved in driving, include:
· Develop and Execute all retail channel strategies
· Secure Product Core ranging with all retail partners
· Development and management of product and pricing programs
· Execution of product merchandising standards.
· Conduct Regular Quarterly Business Reviews with key retail stakeholders
· Planning and execution of promotional activity, including retailer offline and online mediums.
· Planning and execution Retailer floor staff alignment programs including both training and motivation
Examples of some of the Analysis and administrative tasks you may be involved in include:
· Administration and reconciliation of customer pricing and rebate trading and incentive payments
· Retail Sales analysis and opportunity identification
· Market Share and Category analysis
· Territory and Resource allocation analysis
· GFK and Informark to identify business performance issues and opportunities
Who You Are
· Influential - You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
· Results Driven – You aim to meet all objectives, fix any issues, follow up as needed to reach the desired outcome which satisfies both the Customer and Electrolux
· Agile - You work with urgency, analysing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively
· Leader - You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
· Communicative - Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
· Self-motivated - You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve
· Analytical and Numerate - You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
· A strategic thinker - You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
· Negotiator - You understand good negotiations begin long before doing a deal, through building good working relationships, understanding your suppliers’ motivations and starting from a confident position.
· Problem Solving –You say challenge as an opportunity
· Energetic and enthusiastic with a positive approach
· Tertiary qualified in Business, Finance or Marketing or related field
- Solid understanding of the industry and working with Harvey Norman in some capacity - Whitegoods, brown goods, small consumer durables