.NET Developer Expert
The position is inside the Global Fabric-Dish care R&D Digitalization team and will report to the Digitalization manager.
The main task of the position is to develop applications in .NET used worldwide by the R&D community and other functions of Electrolux, significantly our factories where he will provide dedicated software and support to the R&D-related operation performed at the production sites.
The person will also coordinate the technical choices among the digitalization group, ensuring a homogeneous development pattern according to the strategies decided by the Digitalization manager.
Key operation responsibilities:
• Develop, test and deploy applications, services and databases.
• Provide Electrolux factories with tools and support.
• Support Digitalization manager in defining best practice for the team.
• Guide development best practice with the rest of the digitalization team.
• Scout for new technologies to be implemented.
• Master’s degree in information technology or equivalent work experience
• 5-year minimum experience in developing
• Web application and protocols experience is a plus
• Deep knowledge of Microsoft .NET technologies.
• Fluent in VB.NET or C#.
• Extended knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server.
• Knowledge of the
• Knowledge of other programming languages is a plus.
• Ability to influence people who are not direct reports.
• Collaborative and
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Objective oriented.