Noise Laboratory Engineer Expert
Santa Lucia di Piave, Italy
Enable more sustainable living. For the better.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Electrolux Food Preservation site in Susegana (TV) only 1 hour distance from Venice, where we are undergoing multimullion industry 4.0 investment. Here you will work together with nearly 1400 colleagues from different fuctions, and various nationalities, with the common goal to create the refrigeration of the future.
We are currently looking for a Noise & Vibrations Engineer who will join our Consumer Experience Food Preservation R&D Team in Susegana. In this role you will run acoustic analysis applying numerical and experimental tools in order to suggest improvements and practical changes to our products. In this position you will interact with all R&D functions to ensure a seamless delivery of projects as well as you will be in the position to suggest improvements and work in close cooperation with design engineers and / or external consultants.
It is a unique opportunity to grow professionally in a supportive, global environment while working on innovative, big-scale projects. You will thrive in this role if you are curious, independent and enjoy challenging the status quo.
Your main tasks:
• Validate design proposals experimentally and ensure all new products are tested in accordance with latest European standards
• Identify key operation activities for every project in term of test plan, execution, timing
• Develop and update the internal testing manual based on technologies evolutions and market needs
• Define specifications for components and parts in prototype creation and testing execution
• Implement optimization and statistical analysis tools during testing phase; Minimize trial and error activities and costs, and improve the “right first time” RFT in testing results
• Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent with 5 years working experience in a similar role, preferable in the white industry
• Deep knowledge of noise related physics and vibro-acoustic disciplines
• Experience in international standard application for noise declaration
• Experience in testing products in Reverberant and semi-anechoic chambers.
• Experience with data acquisition and control systems (Labview / Mathlab)
• English language
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: