Noise & Vibrations Engineer – R&D
Santa Lucia di Piave, Italy
Susegana, close to Venice, Italy
Impact our success within Consumer Experience Organisation. It is fundamental to our mutual success that you bring yourself as you are!
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Electrolux Food Preservation site in Susegana (TV) only 1 hour distance from Venice, where we are undergoing multimullion industry 4.0 investment. Here you will work together with nearly 1400 colleagues from different fuctions, and various nationalities, with the common goal to create the refrigeration of the future.
We are currently looking for a Noise & Vibrations Engineer who will join our Consumer Experience Food Preservation R&D Team in Susegana. In this role you will run acoustic analysis applying numerical and experimental tools in order to suggest improvements and practical changes to our products. In this position you will interact with all R&D functions to ensure a seamless delivery of projects as well as you will be in the position to suggest improvements and work in close cooperation with design engineers and / or external consultants.
It is a unique opportunity to grow professionally in a supportive, global environment while working on innovative, big-scale projects. You will thrive in this role if you are curious, independent and enjoy challenging the status quo.
· Create and perform automated tests on components and subsystems
· Validate design proposals experimentally and ensure all new products are tested in accordance with latest European standards
· Identify key operation activities for every project in term of test plan, execution, timing
· Develop and update the internal testing manual based on technologies evolutions and market needs
· Define specifications for components and parts in prototype creation and testing execution
· Implement optimization and statistical analysis tools during testing phase; Minimize trial and error activities and costs, and improve the “right first time” RFT in testing results
· Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent with 5 years working experience in a similar role, preferable in the white industry
· Deep knowledge of noise related physics and vibro-acoustic disciplines
· Experience in international standard application for noise declaration
· Experience in testing products in Reverberant and semi-anechoic chambers.
· Experience with data acquisition and control systems (Labview / Mathlab)
· Fluent English language
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Our Consumer Experience organisation is a global team dedicated to shaping living for the better – transforming business, industry and our consumers lives! Does that appeal to you? This may just be the position you're looking for. Consumer Experience spans brand, marketing, design, sustainability, R&D, technology and innovation. We're dedicated to working toward the Electrolux mission to deliver sustainable and outstanding experiences for consumers around the world. Join us!
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.