NoLA Sales Operations Manager
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
- Leadership of pre-SOP and sales planning meetings – ATP (number crunching to prepare meeting data needs).
- Statistics based analysis to define demand planning.
- Split quotes by regional sales structures.
- Manage retailers invoice priority reflecting company’s strategy.
- Variable salaries measurement, evaluation and administration.
- Control and issue performance daily / monthly reports.
- Consolidate and evaluate Short, Mid and Long-term sales plans building.
- EDI management.
- Manage meetings, sales volumes and scenarios M0-M23.
- Maintain straight communication with different areas of the company (Scheduling, Finance, HR and Purchasing)
- Technology: ensure right technology availability for Commercial team
- Manage order invoice process from system upload to delivery clients’ warehouse
- Control and publish sales order status and ATP inventory as well
- Trucks loading planning
- Transport routes evaluation to maximize load factor
- Consolidate all load planning from different warehouses (Curitiba, S. Carlos and Manaus) and clients
- Execute all invoices
- Manage invoice information to keep systems updated
- Control products returns and load prorogation
- Maintain close communication with Sales, Marketing, Warehouses and Transports
- Optimize invoice process to maximize gain
- OFR (Order Fill Rate) – Guarantee best match between clients and company’s needs
- Enclose relationship with retailers to ensure multi point contact
- Market analysis and forecast
- Retail forecast
- Sell in/Sell out, market share, floor share, product distribution (in store), check out price, costs, income and profitability analysis
- Information suppliers administration (GfK, NeoGrid, others)
- Monitor competitors’ moves
- Identify market opportunities and recommend improvements/actions
- Control market performance KPIs and disseminate all tools for that
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years experience
- Consumer goods knowledge, specifically in electronics or MA markets
- Excel – Advanced / Office and Internet / PowerPoint – Advanced /
- Required Languages: English and Spanish