Nordic Key Account Manager
Inspire us to drive better sales - guided by data, and made successful through great relations.
Nordic Key Account Manager, Oslo / Stockholm
With strong brands, a unique heritage of sustainable leadership, and a reputation for taste, care and wellbeing that is second to none, you build relationships based on trust that will ensure continued sales. We continue striving to be better tomorrow than we are today, building our business around our customers through continuing to innovate, to be even more competitive. We offer an exciting opportunity to join us at the forefront where we shape living for the better.
A TYPICAL DAY AT WORK..
You will be responsible for our customer located in Oslo, Norway with a sizeable market share, online and offline in Nordics. You feel the pulse of the market, both long and short term, and your proactive way of working ensures best in class experiences for our customer cementing our place as the number one supplier of white goods in the Nordics.
You should expect to travel as you will be either at the customer building and “nursing” a close relationship or at one of our offices, preparing and executing business plans and following up on results. Coordinating and cooperating with our customer and colleagues across the Nordics you deliver campaigns, trainings and optimize our product availability.
By leading and spearheading the relationship with this key account, you work in partnership to help your customer ‘sell out’. That involves collaborating with customers’ managers and colleagues across the business, particularly the Trade Marketing Operations Manager, to own and build a client relationship that delivers mutual success and continues to grow. Free to leverage pricing, promotions, ambassador programmes, events and campaigns, you’ll hit targets your way, always with the consumer experience as top of mind.
WHO ARE YOU
• Relationship builder - Long term relationships are key for you in your work and the trust you build with your customers goes beyond successful sales.
• Self-starting – You take initiatives and always have something to do, thriving on being productive.
• Resilient - You seek out the opportunities and set about realising them with a customer first mind-set.
• Strategist – You are comfortable developing business plans and strategies having a keen eye for details without losing sight of the whole.
• Influential – You know your field and market and can articulate it well; building a case that is sound and people can buy into.
• Communicative – Sharing information openly and transparently as well as giving feedback when appropriate.
• Open-minded - For you, every challenge offers opportunity and potential. You just have to find it.
• Data driven – analysing data and preparing solutions before they have become issues.
• Collaborative - You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
• Competitive - Focused on achieving your targets – and those of customers.
• Ambitious - You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics or equal
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a Senior Product or Sales position from Electrical/Appliance-, Retail-, or FMCG industry
• Successful track record in a similar Key Account Management
• Strong financial understanding
• Excellent computer skills, especially in MS Excel
• Fluent in English and Norwegian/Swedish
Contact person: Karin Söderström