OEM Development and Project Management
OEM Development & Project Manager
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety
of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because
we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more
innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global
community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn
Exciting moments in Electrolux Major Appliances EMEA. We are currently looking for an OEM Development & Project Manager to join our Supply Chain team based in Porcia.
In this brand new role you will have the great responsability of initiating and driving the development and projects for OEM Supply Chain in a way that both improve activities and optimize costs. Thanks to your expertise, you will assuring best in class processes, IT tools definition for phase in businesses as well as managing outsourcing products or supplier. This will enable us achieving high customer service and product availability performances.
You will develop and improve OEM processes from Supplier to Customer and you will define Supply Chain requirements and objective for Service Level Agreement with Purchasing for the Suppliers and to define Business requirements with Demand Planning.
A typical day at work
In your role, you will be responsible for supply and logistics projects across EMEA. Therefore, cross collaboration with your colleagues and other departments such as Demand Planning, Suppliers, Supply Planning, Launch Planning, Purchasing, IT and Logistics, is at the core of what you do.
• To initiate, drive and participate into projects and tasks for development of existing flows and Supply Chain processes
• To define tools and processes to integrate supply with logistics
• To drive and manage the set up and start-up of new flows according to set time frames, to assure on-time and successful start-up following the standard processes
• To assure that the defined standard processes will be implemented for all existing flows
• To initiate, run and participate into the development of the IT-tools
• To assure that the process descriptions for Supply Chain will be created and maintained
Collaborative - You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence for shaping change.
Innovative - You know your stuff and apply your knowledge and new ways of thinking to innovate new ways of working.
Adaptable - With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
Agile - You work with urgency, analysing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
A strategic-thinker - You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
• Bachelor/Master degree in Engineering, Logistics, Science, Economics area
• Min 3 years of experience in supply chain and/or Logistics operations, order processing and customer service
• Experience to manage projects will be an asset
• Networking capability, collaboration skills
• Proactive, creative
• PC skills for Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access. Knowledge of SAP/SNP is a plus
-Fluent English is required; other languages will be an additional asset
Let us recognize you and apply for this job with a CV in English.
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.