OEM Launch Manager
OEM SUPPLY CHAIN LAUNCH MANAGER
LOCATION: PORCIA, ITALY
Electrolux is a successful international company, a leader in the home appliances markets with its headquarters in Stockholm. Our company is present in 60 countries and sells in more than 150 markets with 55,000 employees around the world. We have been around for more than 100 years and our success is attributed to the entrepreneurial spirit of our people. We believe in exposing individuals to challenging roles, offering them growth opportunities and empowering them to make the right decisions. Our innovative culture created through people with diverse backgrounds provides a framework for developing market-breaking products. Respect and Diversity; Ethics and Integrity; and Safety and Environmental awareness govern all that we do.
Electrolux has a wide understanding of consumers’ needs and desires. Through our “Taste, Care and Well-being strategy”, we want to design and produce innovative products and services, that help our customers to reach the goals they desire.
• Role of Business Partner who align all relevant parties (Market, PL, R&D, Purchasing, Suppliers, Operations, Logistics etc.) to deliver products of the right values at the right time to our customers;
• Support to Project Manager as Supply chain representative, participate in relevant projects to ensure achievements of supply Chain exit criteria along projects progressive milestones;
• Act as the key customer interface;
• Align with Product Line on the market ramp up plan definition (volume / sequence) and follow-up based on prioritization;
• Supply and share ramp-up planning jointly with Supply Planning Manager;
• Ensure Demand plan availability on time and in line with business plans;
• To implement robust process on Phased-out product number codes to avoid obsolescence or out-of-stocks based on phase-out plan;
• Contact with Suppliers, Product Line, R&D, Purchasing, Logistics, Supply Chain and Quality to drive execution of all activities ensuring successful launches;
• Assure cross-functional execution of agreed ramp up plan of the variants launch with all involved departments;
• Check that product number code homologation process is in line with ramp up requirements.
COMPETENCES AND SKILLS:
• You are AGILE. You demonstrate acumen, good judgment and decision making and adaptability
• You are OPEN. You don’t hesitate to cross-collaborate and bring outside-in perspective
• You show ENERGY. You are motivated and driven to deliver results
• You are GROW oriented. You are keen on expand your horizons on daily base
• You are a relationship builder. You like to work in a matrix organization.
• You are a team oriented. You work with others having communication skills and respect for cultural diversities.
• You are creative. You challenge the existing status quo.
• You are open minded. Do not only fix but also bring on new, fresh ideas.
• You are proactive. You take initiative through a matrix organization.
• You are looking for a continuous improvement in all the job areas finding any better ways to do things.
• Willing to travel
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
• BSc / Master in Supply Chain management, Economy, Engineering, Business Analytics, or a related field
• Relevant experience as a Business/ supply chain / Financial Analyst.
• Intermediate to advance working proficiency MS Office, relational databases and ERP systems (e.g. SAP)
• Ability to take complex business problems and translate them into clear and accurate results
• Fluent in English and Italian, other languages will be an advantage.
• Interesting job and challenging tasks.
• Really international environment and work in multicultural team.
• Opportunity to use foreign languages at work.
• Work in a friendly environment in Swedish organizational culture.
• Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange.
• Opportunity to develop your career on global level.
• Stability of employment
• Attractive benefit package and comfortable working equipment