OEM Supply Planner
OEM SUPPLY PLANNER
The contract for 12 months.
Our Supply Chain team is growing and is now looking for a new team member to join our journey.
OEM team employs about 5 specialists, delivering professional supply chain and logistic services for all European sales companies from 50 finish goods suppliers.
Our professionals in OEM Supply Planning teams deals with 1,2M finished goods, performing planning activities. They focusing on keeping high performance through daily customer order management, optimized supplier flows, daily cooperation with Purchasing and Product line.
If you are interested in working with professionals who run their work with involvement, imagination, passion, and have a fun working in team, join us! You will be part of an international and dynamic team.
• Responsible for Delivery performance for OEM suppliers to European markets;
• Perform Supply planning according to Standard communication rules;
• Sales forecast monitoring;
• Liaise with Primary Transport and Finish goods Supplier;
• Daily customer and supplier contacts according to demand change (verification of market volatility);
• Cooperation with OEM development and projects;
• Service level improvements + Supplier reliability index );
• Summer and winter capacity limitation management – pre purchasing;
• Phase in/phase out management – involvement;
• Extraordinary tasks: obsoletes risk reduction; Sample management.
Who you are:
• Result Oriented and Proactive;
• Able to lead, influence, communicate & interact with people within a cross-functional team setting, as well as customers and external suppliers;
• Strong analytical and organizational skills: able to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills including presentation experience to large and diverse audiences.
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor/Master degree in Supply Chain/Logistics Management;
• Preferred Career Experience;
• Experience in supply chain and/or Logistics operations, sales planning and customer service – min. 2 years;
• Experience to manage projects will be an asset;
• PC skills for Word, PowerPoint, Excel, preferably Access;
• Fluent English is required, Italian will be an additional asset.
• Great atmosphere;
• Interesting job and challenging task;
• Really international environment and work in multicultural team;
• Opportunity to use foreign languages at work;
• Work in a friendly environment in Swedish organizational culture;
• Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange;
• Opportunity to develop your career on local and global level working in Porcia.