Kyiv, Ukraine - permanent
Shape the future. Bring your potential to life.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We are now looking for an Office Manager to join Electrolux Sales Unit in Kyiv, Ukraine. Together we shape living for the better by reinventing taste, care and wellbeing experiences for more enjoyable and sustainable living around the world.
Your main tasks:
- perform administrative activities according to the organization's established procedures: answering calls, taking messages, distributing incoming mails, preparing outgoing mails, photocopying, operating office equipment and maintaining office supplies or other inventory, travel support, translation of documents, elementary IT support, meeting guests;
- communicate with external equipment suppliers to arrange equipment service and repair;
- take care of office arrangements;
- organize corporate events, meeting, transfers, dinners, conferences;
- assist to Country Manager, HR, Accountancy, and other departments.
- high education;
- 1+ years of relevant professional experience (Administrative Assistant / Receptionist / Office Manager etc.), preferably in the international company;
- good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Power Point);
- highly developed communication skills;
- required languages: native Ukrainian, fluent English.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive
environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a
truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create
remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/lifeatelectrolux/