Online Sales Promotor
Student Job - Online Sales Promotor (part-time)
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
The Trade Marketing Operations (TMO) organization was ‘built’ in 2015. The purpose of the TMO team in the Benelux is to drive sell-in and sell-out on the shop floor and online through the deployment of the right Trade Marketing assets and programmes in the right/most efficient way by the right customers at the right channels. Trade Marketing operates in close collaboration with the Sales and Marketing team.
At the online channel we aim to manage Electrolux brands (AEG, Zanussi and Electrolux) online visibility at selected Online Accounts in the Netherlands and Belgium, therefore we’re looking for an Online Sales Promotor to help us with our task.
• Help to implement the online Trade Marketing strategy within the cluster as per defined Brand and commercial objectives
• Monitor the visibility of our brands (s.a. AEG and Zanussi) by executing an online daily pulse at online A.accounts for e.g. search results, key words, content, filters, product description and titels, category listings, navigation, activation of online campaigns.
• Identification of gaps vs competion
• Produce wrap-up reports helping the Online Trade Marketing team with further recommendations
An enthusiastic, independent, proactive bachelor or master student who is data driven. You are expected to be proficient in working with Excel and PowerPoint. We are looking for someone who is available for about 6 months and is available 16-20 hours per week.
• University or Bachelor education: study in marketing, communication science, media or culture
• You have a strong afinition with Online Business
• Analytically strong
• User knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially proficient with Excel and PowerPoint
• Written and spoken Dutch and French, English competency to a business standard
• Strong communication skills
• You are a self-starter, highly collaborative and solutions-oriented
• You have the ability to work flexibly in a fast paced, high performance team
Please apply by email with your resume and motivation to Thijs Zoontjens – recruiter Benelux