Operations Controller Analyst PL
Make a change. Then keep moving forward.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
And we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
At Electrolux we are on a journey to shape living for the better. By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich peoples’ daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in defining enjoyable and sustainable living.
We are now looking for our next Operations Controller Analyst.
A typical day at work
Reporting to the Cost Controller LA manager, the Operations Controller Analyst will be the finance business partner for the Purchasing Team and will support the daily activities mainly related to Indirect Material and Service Costs (IM&S) and Logistic that include financial reporting of budgets and forecasts, realized costs, process improvements, as well as frequent alignments with IM&S and Logistic Purchasing leaders for internally and externally sourcing analysis.
This role is an excellent growth opportunity that combines both reporting responsibilities in a highly complex organizational structure, as well as exposure to the recent strategic changes, that will reshape the Finance area. The Operations Controller Analyst will have regular interaction with people from different areas around the Region and Global team. This is a great opportunity to learn and, with lean thinking mindset, challenge the existing reporting processes in each of them. This will be a great opportunity for someone that wants to thrive in multifunction working environment.
Description of the position:
- Support the actual follow-up, forecasting and budgeting process, by preparing and uploading official templates in the Planning Controlling system (ISS);
- Communicate with, and challenge the local stakeholders (Leaders and Buyers) during the process of forecast input collection;
- Develop tailor-made reports for analysis not existing as standard reports in the process;
- Regularly follow up on projects, new initiatives that requires costs information;
- Prepare, review and present monthly performance reports;
- Prepare ad hoc analysis and reports;
- Sourcing Board meeting and ISS closing administration.
As part of the culture of continuous improvement, you will be involved in Lean Thinking projects and activities (EMS/C2W).
Who are you?
- Agile - Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results within simultaneously running processes. A fast thinker with ability to pick up and treat new information rapidly.
- Analytical - With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data. A passion for analyzing data and making business conclusions and recommendations.
- Growth - You love to explore new ideas and drive continuous improvement, not only to do your best work but to develop your capabilities and acquire new skills.
- Team player – committed to deliver on your tasks and supporting the team.
- Collaborative - You ask, and you listen, you take ideas on board and drive for constant improvement.
- Communicative - Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and build a good relationship with your candidates.
- A problem-solver - You see a challenge as an opportunity, and you are not afraid of “rolling-up the sleeves” to get into the details of solving a problem
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration;
• Solid experience in Finance/Accounting/ Controlling & Reporting;
• Stakeholder management, especially in multifunctional teams;
• Ability to manage multiple, changing priorities while working effectively in a team environment;
• Excellence in MS-Office suite, advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills;
• Advanced English - Spanish will be a plus.
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.