Operations Manager Service & Administration Benelux
Consumer & Customer Care
Alphen aan den Rijn, Netherlands
Drive consumer excellence within our aftersales service organization.
For us going to work has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For our Benelux organization, we are urgently looking for a trilingual Operations Manager Service & Administration Benelux who can optimize our administrative processes and IT support and who can lead projects regarding our own SAP-based ConCenT application.
Our strong and reputed brands with their unique heritage do not prevent us from striving to be better tomorrow than we are today, so we continue to innovate, to be even more competitive and to build our business around our customers and our consumers. This makes this position an exciting opportunity to join us at the forefront of the local aftersales services where we’re shaping living for the better.
A day at work
You will have an important role in the SAP/ConCenT implementation project for the aftersales department Customer & Consumer Services (CCS) of the Benelux cluster. The implementation of this consumer-centric application has already been executed at the local office in Brussels (Belgium) - being the pilot of the entire European organization - and it will also take place in the near future in our other local offices in Alphen aan den Rijn (the Netherlands) and Capellen (Luxembourg).
In this position, you will be reporting operationally to the CCS manager of the Benelux cluster. Your daily work will be very challenging and diverse, as your responsibilities are going to be twofold:
1.Operational management of our administration & IT support on a Benelux level
You will be in charge of the administrative processes within Consumer Services at cluster level, which includes both the set-up and the optimization of the new SAP-based ConCenT application regarding administration (invoicing, crediting, escalation, liabilities) and the coordination with the other teams in Consumer Services (such as the contact center, service operations, etcetera). The management of this transition needs to result into an efficient approach on cluster level.
Today we have teams in all three countries that are executing the administration locally within Consumer Services. Our organization also includes IT support functions for all the related activities. Within your position, you will become the people manager of 6 direct reports and a larger total team. The objective of your department is to guarantee a seamless, lean and effective administration that can operate in an agile, accurate and cost-efficient way. Initially, the focus will be to optimize the structure and accompany and coordinate the complete roll-out, after which this unit will be taking the lead in continuous process improvement and administrative support unit in the development of our Direct to Consumer (D2C) development plans. This is the link to the second part of this role, where you will continuously improve our processes and our way to go to the market in a project-based approach.
You will be involved in the entire roll-out of the SAP service applications and its new releases and updates. You will need to understand our current and new processes and tools and you will continuously analyze the local business needs in order to be able to drive improvements within both the contact center (omnichannel), the service operations and the back office. You will schedule, coordinate and run the entire implementation process and you will prepare the input of the new releases and the updates by defining their content, by executing the testings and by taking the lead in the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) process and the entire roll-out process together with the SAP Key Users and the involved end users. With the daily support of a dedicated Junior Project Manager, you will help the Key Users with the delivery of the end user trainings. Due to your broad understanding of the applications, you will also be able to support our employees with the implementation of the new tools and releases in their daily work.
You will also participate on an international level in the ConCenT project, where you will provide regular updates to your international stakeholders. You will escalate risks and issues and you will align the local processes to the overall program and delivery plan. As an important representative of the pilot country, you will be heavily involved in the set-up of the Key User Team Europe of which you will be a member, due to your role as local coordinator of the key users of our cluster.
- Self-starting - With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and you thrive on being productive. Taking the lead in the planning and the coordination of projects and other initiatives is what you are good at.
- Result-driven – You dare to take the ownership and you are willing to deliver successful results by demonstrating tenacity and by continuously striving to reach goals and to overcome obstacles while exceeding each and everyone’s expectations. You make decisions with scalable solutions for future growth.
- Agile leader –You know how to reach, influence and inspire people in a very diverse international organization, with the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with a set of direct and indirect internal stakeholders. You set clear objectives and direction for others, while you are able to identify and develop talent in individuals by providing positive support to allow each individual employee to improve continuously. You have the courage to address issues impacting performance.
- Curious - You want to know everything about everything. You are interested in what our customers and our consumers want and you have a good idea of what’s happening outside of Electrolux. You seek out opportunities and you realize them with a customer first mindset.
- Influential - You know your stuff and you can articulate it well. You have a credible and confident presence, which makes you a strong business partner.
Education & experience
- You have obtained a higher educational degree.
- You have a relevant working experience in a middle management position, preferably within the aftersales department of a company within a similar industry.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of operational end responsibility for administrative and/or IT support processes including project management, process optimization and budget responsibility.
- You are a strong people manager. Experience in remote management is a plus.
- You have strong facilitation and coaching skills and you are able to work independently.
- You have excellent communication skills, spoken and written in Dutch and in English. A good knowledge of the French language will be considered as a plus.
- You have a vast knowledge of MS Office. A previous experience with SAP and/or Cloud Solutions is a plus.
- You are willing to travel frequently to different locations within the Benelux area.
What we offer
- A fulltime position with a competitive salary package, various fringe benefits (including group insurance and hospitalization insurance) and an extensive range of training possibilities.
- A challenging job at an international company that is recognized as a market leader with an outstanding reputation within the industry.
- You end up in an organization with a Swedish corporate culture where a lot of attention is given to innovation, digitization and sustainability and where there is always room for new initiatives and continuous improvement.
- An interesting company discount on our product range of large and small household appliances, spare parts, consumables and accessories.