Operations Schools Coordinator
Create learning opportunities for our industrial operations employees
We look for a creative and results-driven individual, who connects with the business and with our employees, who truly has a passion for developing others through innovate and up-to- date training strategies and tools.
A regular work day
As the Coordinator of the Operations Schools in Latin America, you will be responsible for defining, recommending and creating trainings for employees in the operational level of Industrial operations. You will have functional responsibility for the Operations schools in the Latin America sites, so you will follow-up on the implementation and application of trainings. Ultimately, you will be shaping the lives of our employees for the better, by creating trainings that will upskill them for the Digital Transformation.
The Coordinator of the Operations Schools in Latin America will have several responsibilities, such as:
- Identify development and training needs for operations employees, in collaboration with HRBPs and line Managers;
- Develop and create trainings to be applied in the Operations Schools in Latin America. Source vendors and trainings already available in the market;
- Define and develop strategies to increase participation of employees in current training curriculum;
- Regularly follow up KPIs and improvement actions in the operations Schools
Who are you
- Passionate about our people. You have a true passion for developing individuals.
- Communicative. You have the ability to understand the information you receive and express your own ideas.
- Innovative. You constantly challenge the status quo, find pragmatic solutions and find new ways to develop and train operations teams.
- Organised. You know how to set priorities, work in a methodical, structured and efficient way.
- Agile. You work urgently, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding the changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
- Adaptable. With multiple projects running concurrently, flexibility and agility are essential.
Education & Experience
- University degree in Business, Human Resources, Organizational Development, Education, or other related fields.
- Great experience in corporate Training roles, planning, designing, creating, facilitating, and evaluating corporate training programs;
- Preferably already experienced with training for operations audience in a manufacturing environment;
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (ex: gamification). Preferred experience with e- learning authoring tools and platforms;
- Excellent communication and leadership skills;
- Spanish and English: intermediate level.
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.