Operations Training Leader(P&T)
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
The Operation Training Leader leads and overseas operations training for hourly employees. Assesses operations training needs and identifies solutions to bridge skill gaps. Monitors plant performance and develops training programs to ensure that products are built right the first time. Collaborates with plant leadership team to insure overall skill capability of the hourly workforce.
- Manage all aspects of operations training for the hourly workforce.
- Lead, direct and coach a team of Operations Trainers.
- Develop annual training schedule for hourly workforce; measure progress to the schedule to ensure that it is achieved.
- Continuously improve training strategies for the hourly workforce.
- Develop and execute plant-wide educational initiatives.
- Stay current on trends within operations training and development, contributing best practices and key learning to the team.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You can quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- Minimum three years’ supervision experience in a manufacturing operation.
- Prior experience training others.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Career & Technical Education and/or vocational area of focus is preferred.
- Degree or technical certificate in applied technology or related field is a differentiator.
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Highly organized and proficient in time management.
- Ability to convey complex information in a way that people understand.
- Spanish Skills language is a differentiator.