Order Desk Analist
Mexico City, Mexico
The Order Desk is
the face of the company to the customer when it comes to order execution. This
person will be engaged in regular communication with customers.
KEY OPERATIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receive the purchase order or requisition from the customer.
- Enter the proforma in our UWM ERP.
- Prepare stowage of the order in Max-Load, propose maximization of the trailer or container usage to the customer.
- Review inventories of the US sourced products and communicate to the customers if needed.
- Send the proforma to the customer.
- Communicate with the Credit department, Business Controller, Product Line Manager and other groups internally when needed in order to align tactics to ship out product.
- Maintain the system with updated information regarding shipping dates, availability dates, products and quantities.
- Modify orders to include replacement models.
- Review packing lists from the USA and guarantee that quantities and aligned in order to invoice the customer.
- Review documents provided by Supply Chain and guarantee that they are aligned to customer’s needs as well as to the quantities and models shown in the UWM ERP.
- Customer Focused
- Capable of managing multiple tasks/projects, prioritizing and keeping deadlines
- Proactive and ahead thinking.
- Pragmatic, ensuring the solutions are always realistic and achievable
- Team player
- Used to working effectively under pressure
- Required Languages: Fully bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Professional qualification with 1-3+ years of experience in Customer Service, Supply Chain or Logistics related areas.
- University degree in a business related area.
- Experience managing various systems and applications such as MS Office, AS400, SAP and JDE.