Order Desk Analyst
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Order Desk Analyst is the face of the company to the customer when it comes to order execution. This person will be engaged in regular communication with customers, assisting them with US sourced and Foreign Sourced inventory.
- Receive the purchase order or requisition from the customer.
- Enter the proforma in our ERP and send the proforma invoice to the customer.
- Prepare stowage of the order in Max-Load software, propose maximization of the trailer or container usage to the customer.
- Review inventories of the US sourced products and communicate to the customers if needed.
- Communicate with the Credit department, Business Controller, Product Line Managers, and other groups internally when needed to align tactics to ship out product.
- Maintain the system with updated information regarding shipping dates, availability dates, products, and quantities.
- Modify orders to include replacement models.
- Review packing lists from the USA and guarantee that quantities and aligned to invoice the customer.
- Review documents provided by Supply Chain and guarantee that they are aligned to customer’s needs as well as to the quantities and models shown in the ERP.
- Submit documents to the 3PL for final submission to the customer.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You can quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You understand and empathize with people and can apply your people and problem solving skills to reassuring customers.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- Professional qualification with 1-3+ years of experience in Customer Service, Supply Chain or Logistics related areas.
- University degree in a business-related area.
- Experience managing various systems and applications such as MS Office, AS400, SAP, and JDE.
- Fully bilingual (English and Spanish).