Organizational Change Management (OCM) Manager
This role will be part of the core project team that will be working to roll out the group ERP platform EluxOne (SAP based) to US & Canada Ownership Solutions business. The target of the EluxOne Spares solution is to standardise the core processes and systems supporting sales, finance and inventory management. The EluxOne business template is currently used for The Home Depot channel in the US, in most of EMEA countries and in Brazil (for Electrolux). The introduction of EluxOne for Ownership Solutions North America is one of the key strategic enablers for the future growth of our business.
Operationally this position is responsible for ensuring that associates effectively engage, adopt, and utilize the EluxOne Spares solution. Reporting to the Program Manager, the OCM Manager will be the point of contact between the EluxOne Spares program and affected business areas in the planning and execution of Organizational Change Management activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plans and delivers effective change management for all of Ownership Solutions, while educating project teams on how to better lead change throughout the project lifecycle.
- Plans, coordinates, and manages OCM team members and activities throughout the EluxOne Spares project.
- Participates in and actively contributes to the development and implementation of an EluxOne Spares Blueprint as the Organizational Subject Matter expert.
- Partners with the EluxOne Spares PMO and local stakeholders to coordinate team activities.
- Partners and supports other OCM team members in communication, training, performance support, role design and organizational readiness matters.
- Coaches and supports team members in stakeholder management activities.
- Provides regular status updates to the Project Manager and the EluxOne Spares PMO.
- Partners with Electrolux HR to ensure compliance with local guidelines and procedures.
- Leads role mapping activities with the business, HR, Functional System Owners and other stakeholders.
- Leads regular Change Network meetings.
- Serves as a point of contact for the business community with respect to process changes, concerns and issues.
- Oversees the development, distribution, and maintenance of support materials such as training guides, job aides, and SOPs.
- Must be a trusted and compassionate leader and good listener who can proactively identify issues, engage the right stakeholders to manage change, help resolve organizational conflicts and issues, and learn and adapt with the program and local teams.
- Escalates risks and issues to the EluxOne Spares PMO.
- Accountable for detailed planning / execution of Change & Learning activities
- Change Management Strategy development
- Change Impact Assessment
- Change Network development and relationship management
- Change & Business Readiness Plan Development
- Communications & Stakeholder Management
- Training & Education – Planning, Development, Localization, Logistics Management & Execution
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- Prosci certification preferred
- SAP ECC & EWM experience preferred
- 5+ years of change management experience in a similar industry
- Understand business strategy and program/project objectives.
- Effectively applies consultation skills to solve problems independently
- Strong communication and presentation skills: exhibits professional maturity, confidence, and competence. Knows how to summarize and communicate the key points and business case for others to effectively and expeditiously make important decisions
- Strong interpersonal skills: proven abilities to develop important relationships internally and externally
- Active listening skills, ability to extract and quickly process key information, summarize key needs or interests of internal customers, and provide targeted and appropriate insights, communication and recommendations.
- Ability to influence others (without authority) and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- Forward looking with a holistic approach
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited 4-year university or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of distribution and supply chain processes