The mission of the OS Business Development Manager is to:
‒ Execute the Electrolux Aftermarket commercial strategy, as set out by the BA OS Commercial Team and SA/Country OS Head.
‒ This will be achieved by closely working with colleagues/counterparts in different functions in OS “i.e. Spares and C&A Operations, Service Operations & Contact Centre Manager”, as well as other functions like Product Lines, Finance, and Sales to ensure that OS offerings “Spare Parts, Services, and Consumables & Accessories” are being integrated into the commercial launches process of the finished products, as well as ensuring channels and installed base penetration
‒ In addition, the OS Business Development Manager will be responsible for driving the local P&L performance in the relevant country/Sales area
The OS Business Development Manager will be measured on the following KPIs:
• OS Net Sales Vs budget
• OS CTF Vs budget
• OS EBIT contribution Vs budget
• OS sales as a % against units in operation sales potential / attachment ratios
• Services/C&A portfolio performance and roll-out plan Vs business case assumptions
• Relevant NPS metrics
• Registration Rate
The OS Business Development Manager will report into the Head of OS operationally & functionally. It is imperative the OS Business Development Manager can build upon the current strategy and drive transformation throughout the Aftermarket organisation in order to significantly drive commercial growth.
• To increase sales and profit of Electrolux Aftermarket products and services and to achieve the agreed targets in line with the evolving APAC&MEA Aftermarket strategy.
• Increasing penetration of the Electrolux group install base (units in operation) by adopting and executing new programmes and the sharing of best practice
• Responsible for the analysis of markets, product groups & competitors in order to identify and prioritize opportunity areas for the expansion and development of OS offerings.
• To create an exceptionally strong working relationship across the central and local OS function
• To plan sales and promotion activities, together with Product and Marketing teams.
• Help set up / grow channels together with Sales and Product managers Classified as Internal
• Continuously work with Field operations to improve commercial efficiency and define commercial business model of own as well as outsourced service centres, systems and processes.
• Set up and manage an appropriate price and enhance profitability for Spares, C&A and Services.
• To increase Registration Rate, working with Marketing or Product team, in order to increase opportunity for sales growth.
• Plan and execute promotion for OS business together with Marketing and Sales Team.
• To lead spares stock control and efficient allocation of stock for Service Team and Sales Channels, to enhance consumer experience and profitability.
Preferred Career Experience:
Electrolux is seeking someone with a proven track record in Aftersales/Aftermarket business development, who has established and grown new business models within the context of a large organization.
• The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial, growth-driven and outward (consumer and market) focused with concrete sales and business development experience.
• Preferably at least 5 years of professional experience in a commercial sales/business development role.
• At least 2 years’ experience within selling spares/accessories/services.
• Proven experience of affecting change working in a matrix management organisation
• Native level Japanese and fluent English to a professional level is a mandatory requirement
• International business experience would be an advantage.