OS Inventory Manager
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
This role will be part of the core project team that will be working to roll out the group ERP platform EluxOne (SAP based) to US & Canada Major Appliances business. The target of the EluxOne solution is to standardize the core processes and systems supporting sales, finance, and inventory management. The EluxOne business template is currently used for The Home Depot channel in the US, in most of EMEA countries and in Brazil (for Electrolux). The introduction of EluxOne for Major Appliances North America is one of the key strategic enablers for the future growth of our business.
- Plans, coordinates, and manages overall Inventory Management team activities and cross-team coordination.
- Participates in and actively contributes to the development of an EluxOne Spares Blueprint as the Inventory Management Subject Matter Expert, both in global and local workstreams.
- Drives and ensures local harmonization with the agreed solution.
- Supports and collaborates with OCM team members in communication, training & performance support, role design and organizational readiness matters for inventory management functions.
- Supports the OCM lead in stakeholder management activities as necessary.
- Manages quality, issues, risks, and expectations on an ongoing basis.
- Provides regular status reports to other leads, stakeholders, and the EluxOne Spares PMO.
- Supports inventory management functional and role mapping and design activities.
- Help define and implement inventory management system and process improvements consistent with the EluxOne EWM Blueprint.
- Escalates risks and issues to the EluxOne Spares PMO.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You can quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
- You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited 4-year university or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of operations management experience in a similar industry.
- Working knowledge of distribution and supply chain processes.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks in a complex, fast-paced environment.
- Proven work experience in a leadership role.
- Personal computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, AS400, MRP systems, etc.).
- Strong work ethic- self-motivated and results driven.